Greenville, SC Real Estate
Your real estate needs can take on many forms. There is the traditional buying and selling of homes, however, many people in Greenville, SC have other real estate needs as well.
A real estate consultant can be hired to assist with other real estate needs you might encounter that do not not involve buying or selling a home. What are some of those issues?
- Property tax issues - You believe Greenville County has assessed the value of your home too high and you need to appeal. What do you do?
- Remodeling a part of your home - You don't want to overimprove because you will not recoup all your money if you sell in the future. You also do not want to underimprove since that will put your property at a disadvantage. Which project should you do first? Give us a call before you spend thousands of dollars.
- Real Estate Planning - Perhaps you are nearing retirement and you know in a few years you will need to move or downsize. What should you do to get the property ready so you make the most money when you sell. What direction is the market going for my local area? After a consultation you may realize it is best to stay in your current home or vice versa. A real estate plan will give you guidance.
- South Carolina Homestead Exemption Act - What does it mean? How do I file for it and claim the exemption? Let us take care of the details so you get the property tax reduction.
- Other real estate services we provide
Your real estate needs can be endless and that is why you need to have a professional real estate consultant to guide you through your real estate issue.
Dave Edwards Realty exists to provide real estate services to the Greenville area at an affordable fee. Services may include buying or selling a home, consulting, teaching classes, expert witness, remodeling research, home building research, real estate planning, and more.
I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Dave Edwards - Greenville, SC Realtor
Member - National Association of Realtors - NAR
Member - South Carolina Association of Realtors -SCR
Member - Greater Greenville Association of Realtors - GGAR
Member - Multiple Listing Service of Greenville - MLS
Rookie of the Year - Keller Williams Greenville Office
Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource - SFR
Graduate of Wyatt Institute of Real Estate
Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE)